skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion at Its Cheapest! Mogao and Hey Dude.

Sometimes all you have to do is to step out of your comfort zone. Be noticed. Be loud, in the most silent ways. Adding a little sparkle on your life is essential. Same goes with what you wear. For some people including me, wearing anything that’s eye catching is a big no – no. I am a minimalist when it comes to fashion, I prefer wearing clothes in colors like black, white, brown and gray – my favorite color. They’re dull, plain and boring if you would ask other people. But those are my choices. I like to camouflage.

But I guess changes are inevitable. I made the first bold move by joining a school pageant. I have to stand out. Or at least be noticed. Dressing up is a pre – requisite on every beauty pageant. I needed new clothes. I have to go shopping. With only 1k in my pocket and hope in my heart that I’d be finding something special, I rushed to the nearest SM Mall and that’s SM City Fairview. I meticulously checked every store, racks after racks, and here’s what I discovered:

I came upon this newly – opened store on the ground floor of SM City Fairview and its called MOGAO. For fashionistas and recessionistas alike, it’s a go – to. They sell trendy clothes in amazingly low prices! Tops for as low as 100php, and jeans and pants ranges from 300 to 600 per pair. I was able to buy two white short sleeved polos with details on their front part. I can say that the first one is quite unusual for my taste.








I was also able to buy these gray cotton blazer and black vest which are both slashed to half of its original prices. They’re both from Hey Dude found in the Pre – teens Wear section of the SM Department Store. For those who haven’t gone through this area of SM Dept. Store despite their petite sizes, I suggest you do.







Going back to the pageant, I didn’t win any of the title. But I came home happy. I had pushed myself and stepped out of my comfort zone. Don’t be afraid to wear something “not you” once in a while. Check out Mogao and make a statement with pieces that are trendy yet affordable. They have branches in most SM Malls and even in Divi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment