skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cravings For Less! Blogger’s Experience.

Blog…Blogger… Blogging…

Blog serves as a personal online diary, I’m the blogger, and blogging is how I make entry.

I have been influenced by best food, travel and lifestyle bloggers such as the “creativedork”, “lakwatseraprimera” “pinaysolobackpacker” among others. So when, our professor (Ma’am Angie) told us that we will be having our own blog as requirement in our electives, suddenly I found myself with a big smile. The planning phase with my co-bloggers went smoothly; the concept of the blog was simple, “cheap finds” because we want budget-friendly blog. I choose to be the food blogger since I’m a food fanatic and I so love to eat and explore new delicacies to satisfy my taste buds.

Blogging was lot more fun than just writing a simple article, maybe because of the medium which is on cyber and the thrill that it can reach more people after posting it, but blogging requires a great responsibility specially using the social media. Being a blogger, you have to be unique and creative and you must be a good story teller, you have to bring your readers to the same excitement that you feel.

I have lots of memories doing my previous blog entries. Like the unforgettable Unlimited Cake and Coffee experience - imagine me and my friends drinking hot black coffee during lunch time. Weird but we enjoyed it with a slice of cake. If you’re a food blogger and you haven’t visited Binondo to do food tripping then your career was not yet complete, for Binondo is a well-known place to dine in. Actually I planned and been there to have my third entry, but I’m a real alien, when I went there it seems that I’m lost and I couldn’t find the food stall and restaurant that I intended to visit. So I decided not to stop until my foot step into the grounds of Robinsons Mall - Ermita from then I found. Though I wasn’t able to satisfy my cravings with some dumplings, wanton and siopao, I still satisfy my appetite with unlimited Hainanese rice, staple in China.

This experience is already training for me, for I’ve been planning to be a food and travel blogger someday, might as well to be a cyber-activist. I want to travel around and discover hidden paradise and mouthwatering deli here and abroad, but I know it takes a lot of courage. When I eat, I BLOG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment