skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Experience With The Blog


Blogging is fun. This I didn't know before I started one with my friends. I usually just read other blogs that catch my attention. But having a blog and working on my articles made me more appreciative of the effort that other people put in their blogs.

Our blog is all about finding affordable things, food or destinations. My assignment is to produce articles about affordable destinations. I love to travel but I was hesitant because I knew it would be difficult to plan trips that my friends and I are all happy about. And it was. We had to deal with budget constraints, clashing schedules, and of course, the weather. In spite of all this, we came through with the trips. And I have to say, I am now happy that I got this assignment for the blog.


Because of this blog, I had the chance to go and explore different places. I met a lot of different people. And I was able to share that experience with my friends. One of the things I learned is that nature is just wonderful. I have always loved nature but going on these trips reminded me of how nature can be so breath-taking. Second thing is that with every new place are new experiences. I was able to experience a real nature trek, hear very loud bird noises, fall off a swing into mud, see the oldest Balete tree in Cavite and so much more. I will never forget every experience from every trip. Another thing I’ve learned is that there are still a lot of things you can do with a tight budget. My friends and I were able to bring out our resourcefulness and make it all work. Finally, the trips reminded me how it is always best to have family or friends by your side in a journey.


I am just thankful that this is what I do for the blog. It is my dream to travel to a lot of places and this blog is a stepping stone. I think the best part is that my parents understand and let me travel with friends. They know I’m doing it for the right reason and that it makes me happy. At the end of the day, what else can I ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment