skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Blogging Experience

It has always been my dream to multi - task. Part of that is to blog. Nothing really serious, just my fondness for fashion and everything chic and cool.

As ive found out on my OL Writing class that we would be creating a blog as a group, I instantly felt excited. This would be the first step in achieving that dream. Thank God we were given the freedom to choose what topic we'd like to explore. So we decided to share our penchant for cheap and fancy buys by creating a blog that features cheap finds sold or available in and out of the Metro. We divided the topics into fashion, travel and food. I got the first one, and my articles are all about my mall sale discoveries. I love shopping during mall sales probably because I was always on a really tight budget. Haha. Through my articles, I was able to share my love for cheap fashion and encourage others to support local brands. My fave is Bench.

My blogging experience was definitely fun. It's learning and sharing your thoughts to the world at the same time. Who knows, I might make it big in this one. Maybe not now. But soon. Xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment